Pan Idræt’s clothing line is available in the Sport24 web portal.
If you want to buy clothes, then please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- You’ll reach the portal here
- If you want to buy clothes for yourself, then go ahead and proceed like in any other web shop. Choose whatever you want to buy, choose delivery and pay online.
- If you are planning to buy clothes for the whole team, then the following applies:
- Contact our sales rep at Sport24 to discuss the details: email@example.com
- If you want your team logo to be on the clothes, then remember to discuss placement and size of the logo, and other details, with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the total amount of the order exceeds 5000 DKK, then our finance people will do a liquidity check before the order may be issued. Contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try the different sizes and make sure the clothes fit, then the Sport24 shop in Fields has all of it available – and you can even ask to borrow some of the clothes, so you can bring them to a training.
- All clothing can be returned, unless there is a name or logo printed on it.
In case of material defect, a 2-year reimbursement claim applies.
- All prices include VAT.
The clothing that is currently on offer is a selection made by Pan Idræts board. Should there be anything you would like to be included in this selection, then please let us know, so we can prepare a next version of the portal in spring. You are welcome to send any input or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.