Pan Idræt's clothing line is available in the Sport24 web portal.
Remember the following if you want to buy clothes:
- You will find the portal here.
- If you want to buy clothes for yourself, then the web portal works like a normal webshop - choose the clothes you want to buy and choose the delivery method - then you go on to payment.
- If you want to buy clothes for the whole team, then there are some clarifications
- These orders must generally go through our contact person in Sport24: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want your own logo on clothes in addition to the Pan Sports logo, please contact our contact person at Sport24 to agree on location, size, etc .: email@example.com.
- A maximum amount of DKK 5,000 applies for orders that burden the department's finances - orders over DKK 5,000 must first be approved by the secretariat in Pan Idræt - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The secretariat assesses whether the finances of the department are sufficient to be able to bear the cost.
- Care of clothes: at Sport24 in Fields you can try on clothes, or borrow clothes so that you can take care of the clothes during training.
- Right of return: all clothes can be returned, except if the name or logo is printed on.
There is a 2-year warranty on all items if they break.
- Prices include VAT.
The range in the webshop is a first selection made by Pan Sports's board. We would very much like your feedback if something is missing so that we can make an updated version of the web portal this spring. If you have feedback, please send it to email@example.com. This also applies to questions not mentioned above.